Administering Accounts and Resources
The foundation for understanding how to be a systems administrator is to understand the fundamentals of administering accounts and resources. This section explores the Windows Server 2003 environment, using the administrative tools, and understanding Active Directory.
There are a lot of hands on exercises for you to practice with in this sections.
In this section, you will learn:
- The Windows Server 2003 environment
- How to find the Administrative Tools and what they are used for
- Planning an Active Directory Implementation
- Setting up an Active Directory Domain
- Installing the Administrative Tools on a workstation
- Creating an Organizational Unit
- How to Move Domain Objects
Let’s get started: The Windows Server 2003 Environment
Learn Microsoft Windows Server 2003 for free! Microsoft and Windows Server 2003 are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation. Learnthat.com is not affiliated with Microsoft.