Quicken allows you to create reports and graphs and customize them to include various account details.
Quicken reports display information about your finances in an easy-to-understand tabular format. Quicken also helps you to view graphs and pie charts which provide you a visual summary of your finances.
To create reports and graphs:
1. On the Reports menu, click Reports and Graphs center. The Quicken Reports & Graphs dialog box is displayed.
2. Expand the report category of which you want to create the report or graph.
3. Click the record in the list. The record is expanded with different options.
4. From the Date range drop-down list, select the date range which covers the current week, current month, current year, last year etc. To the right side of the drop-down list, the time period is displayed in the form of from and to dates.
5. From the Compare to drop-down list, select an option which can compare records of the last 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months. To the right side of the drop-down list, the time period is displayed in the form of from and to dates.
6. To customize the report, click the Customize button. The Customize dialog box is displayed.
� In the Display tab area, customize the report display options such as changing the report title, amount difference, currency etc.
� In the Accounts tab area, you can select accounts from the list.
� In the Categories tab area, you can search and select categories, and match them.
� In the Payees tab area, you can search and select payees, and match them.
� In the Tags tab area, you can select tags and match them.
� In the Category Groups tab area, you can select a category group.
� In the Advanced tab area, you can select the transaction amounts less than/equal to/greater than the specified amount, select transition type, and display status.
� To view reports or graphs, click the relevant button.
� To return to the reports list page, Click Cancel.
7. To view the report, click the Show Report button. The report is displayed.
� Specify the date range from the Date range drop-down list.
� From the Compare to drop-down list, select an option which can compare the report of the last 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.
� Select the sub total option from the Subtotal by drop-down list.
� To customize the report from this window, click the Customize button.
� To delete the report, click the Delete button.
� To export the report data, choose an option from the Export Data drop-down list. You can
� export the report to Excel compatible format
� copy report to Clipboard
� export report to PDF format
� To save the report, click the Save Report button. The saved reports are listed in the My Saved Reports area of the Reports & Graphs dialog box.
� To print the report, click the Print button.
� To go back to the Reports & Graphs page, click the Back button.
8. To view the graph, click the Show Graph button.
Note: You can switch from report to graph and vice versa from the same window. If you have opened a report, click the Show Graph to view the graph. To view the report again, click the Hide Graph button.