Viewing and Managing Accounts
Quicken enables you to view the accounts you have created and also manage them according to your requirements.
To view and manage accounts:
1. On the Edit menu, click Customise-At-a-Glance bar. The Account List window is displayed with two tabs – View Accounts and Manage Accounts.
2. To view the account details, click the View Accounts tab. All the account details such as online services, account status, transactions, transaction descriptions, current balances, and ending balances.
3. To manage the account details, click the Manage Accounts tab.
4. To move up or move down an account in the list, select the account and click the relevant button.
5. To change the group of an account, select the account and click the Change Group button.
6. In the Change Group message box, select the group and click OK.
7. To hide an account, select the check box.
8. If you want the account details not to be included in the totals, select the relevant check box.
9. To remove the account from the Account bar, select the relevant check box.
10. To edit the account details, right-click the account and click Edit. The Account Details dialog box is displayed with two tabs – General Information and Online Services.
11. Edit the required account details and click OK.
12. To delete an account, right-click the account in the list and click Delete.