To import an address record:
1. On the File menu, go to File Operations and click Year-End Copy. The Address Book is opened along with the Import Address Records dialog box. Quicken imports address records from a text file.
2. Select the delimiter (that which separates the address details) you like to use – Comma or Tab.
3. Click the Browse button to navigate to the text file.
4. Select the file and click OK.
5. In the Import Address Records dialog box, click Next.
6. Select the Quicken field in the Quicken Fields column. Select the field to be imported and click the Add button. The Quicken field and the field to the imported are displayed in the Mapping column.
7. Click Done.