Adobe Photoshop Part 2: Working with Colors and Painting
In our free Adobe Photoshop Part 2 tutorial, you will learn about working with colors and painting in Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a very powerful graphics editing software. Our free online Photo Shop training courses teach you how to use this powerful software application.
In this tutorial, you will learn:
- Setting the foreground and background colors
- Using the color picker
- Using the color palette
- Using the swatches palette
- Using the Eyedropper tool
- Painting with the brush and pencil tools
- Coloring with the paint bucket tool
- Working with gradients
This is Part 2 of our Adobe Photoshop tutorials. You can find Part 1 here if you want to take this free tutorial first.