In this section, you learned:
- The Windows Server 2003 environment
- How to find the Administrative Tools and what they are used for
- Planning an Active Directory Implementation
- Setting up an Active Directory Domain
- Installing the Administrative Tools on a workstation
- Creating an Organizational Unit
- How to Move Domain Objects
Hands On Practice
1. Create domain for a fictional company, Plastics Unlimited, Inc. Configure the server for the common server tasks required by a medium size company.
2. Create three Organizational Units: Miami, Orlando, Tampa.
3. Install the Administrative Tools on a Windows XP workstation.
4. Explore each of the administrative tools and learn the common tasks you can perform when you right-click on different elements. Explore the Computer Management console in depth.