Creating a Product List
Your product list contains all the products your company offers, their costs, and their prices. These products are available for selection when creating an opportunity.
To create a product list:
- From the Contacts menu, select Opportunities, and then Manage Product List.
The Manage Product List window opens.
You can import a list of products if the product information is contained in a comma-separated value (CSV) file. To do so, click the Import button. In the dialog that appears, click the Browse button; then locate and open the .csv file. Click Import.
- To add a product, click the Add button.
A new entry appears in the list:
- Click inside the Name field and enter a name for the product.
- Complete the remaining fields by typing inside them.
- You can edit products in the Product List by typing directly into the appropriate fields.
- To remove a product from the list, select it and click the Remove button.
- Click OK to close the dialog.