Creating a Quote in ACT!
You can use opportunities to generate quotes in Microsoft® Word, which you can then send to prospects.
Note: You must have Microsoft® Excel and Word installed to use the Quote feature.
To create an opportunity quote:
- Open the opportunity by double-clicking it on the Opportunity tab of the associated contact record.
- In the Opportunity dialog, make sure the Products/Services tab is selected.
- Click the Quote button.
- If prompted for a quote number, enter a number and click OK.
- ACT! creates the quote and opens it in Microsoft® Word:
From here, you can save or print the quote using the buttons on the Microsoft® Word toolbar.
You can also create a quote from the Opportunity List:
- In the Opportunity List, select the opportunity.
- Click the Create Quote button on the toolbar.
- Enter a quote number if prompted and click OK.
- The quote is opened in Microsoft® Word.