Envelopes and Mailing Labels
To print mailing labels or envelopes:
- From the File menu, select Print.
The Print dialog opens.
- Under Printout Type, select Labels or Envelopes.
- Select the appropriate paper type from the list.
To change the information included on the envelopes or labels, click the Edit Template button. This opens the Report Designer, which you can use to modify fields.
- Click Print.
The Define Filters dialog opens.
- Under Create report for, select the contact records you want to include.
- Under Send the report output to, select Preview if you want to preview the output before printing, or Printer if you want to print immediately.
- Click OK.
- If you selected Preview, the Print Previewwindow opens.
- Verify that the labels or envelopes will print correctly. If you need to adjust the margins, click the Page Setup button and, in the dialog that opens, adjust the margins and layout as necessary.
- If you need to change the records included, close the window to return to the Act! main window.
- Click the Print button to print.