What’s New in Act! 2005
Act! 2005 includes hundreds of enhancements to help you manage and grow your business relationships and increase your overall efficiency. The most notable include:
- Company records, which let you group contacts into companies containing divisions and subdivisions. Activities in member contact records are automatically associated with their corresponding company records.
- Enhanced group functionality.
- Enhanced lookups.
- Unlimited, searchable secondary contacts.
- Customizable activities, history types, and priorities.
- Separate Notes and History tabs, where you can add an unlimited number of items and attach related documents.
- Ability to share notes and histories among contacts.
- Ability to create activity series.
- Integration with Microsoft® Outlook, PalmT, and other software.
- Ability to link e-mail with contacts, and use your Act! contact list from Microsoft® Outlook.
- Additional calendar views, which you can share among users and integrate with your Microsoft® Outlook calendar.
- Ability to add events.
- A new, customizable Opportunity List.
- Ability to import product lists.
- Ability to generate quotes for opportunities, using a custom template.
- Ability to export Opportunity Lists to Microsoft® Excel, including a pivot chart based on your data.
- Additional customizable reports.
- 5 security roles for specifying user access to data.