Printing Your Contacts
You can print a specific contact record (or just part of a contact record) using the Quick Print feature, or you can print an entire address book customized for your needs.
To print a specific contact record:
- Display the record.
- Click the Quick Print button on the Act! toolbar.
- In the Print dialog, click OK.
To print information from a specific tab, select the tab, right-click and select the appropriate print command from the shortcut menu.
To print an address book:
- From the File menu, select Print.
The Print dialog opens.
- Under Printout Type, select the Address Book icon.
- Select the paper type. Note that Act! includes many paper types for Day Runners and other binders.
- To define the information you want to include:
- Click the Options button.
The Options dialog opens.
- Under Print, select the fields you want to include from the contact records.
- Under Print Settings, select any format options you want to use.
The Create printout for drop-down menu lets you specify whether to print the current contact, the contacts from the current lookup, or all contacts.
- Click OK.
- To preview the address book, select the Enable Preview checkbox.
- Click Print to print the address book.