Customizing the Contact List
You can customize the Contact List to display the information you want, in the order you want, using the Customize Columns command:
- In the upper right-hand corner of the Contact List, click the Options button and select Customize Columns from the menu that appears.
The Customize Columns dialog opens.
- The Available fields list displays all the contact record fields that can be included in the Contact List. Select each field you want to display in the Contact List and click the right transfer (>) button. This moves the field to the list box on the right.
To select more than one field, hold down the Ctrl (Control) button on your keyboard and click each field you want to select.
- You can rearrange the display of columns in the list by selecting a column in the list box on the right and clicking Move Up or Move Down as appropriate. Move Up moves the column to the left in the Contact List, while Move Down moves the column to the right.
- To remove a column from the Contact List, select it in the list box on the right and click the left transfer (<) button.
- When you’ve finished, click OK to close the dialog.
The Contact List displays the fields you selected.