If you’re one of the fortunate college graduates with multiple job offers from big companies and startups, you may want to consider working for the startup instead of the big corporation.
In his article for Fast Company, Kerrin Sheldon explains 8 reasons why you may want to work for a startup instead of an established corporation. These 8 reasons include:
- You’ll have more responsibility at a startup versus a corporation.
- You’ll be given more opportunities.
- You’ll be able to do a lot of different things. This variety will help you become a well rounded professional.
- You will learn from true innovators.
- Your work will be recognized (but then of course, so will your failures!)
- You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere.
- You’ll learn to be frugal.
- You’ll be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
Kerrin explores each of these 8 items in detail to help you decide between an offer from a corporation and a startup.
Read More >>