Small businesses often have tight marketing budgets are are looking for marketing ideas that can be accomplished with limited resources. One of the benefits to running a small business is the flexibility to be creative and move fast.
There are thousands of potential small business marketing ideas and these are just a few of those. As an entrepreneur, you can appreciate the marketing ideas here and use them immediately in your business. These tips can help drive your sales and increase your customer base.
Review these tips and add yours in the comments below.
- Create a Facebook Page for your business.
- Bookmark your content in social media and encourage 25 others to do the same.
- Create a one page marketing plan.
- Make attractive business cards for your staff.
- Create a Foursquare profile for your business. Provide a giveaway for the mayor of your business.
- Send out an email newsletter.
- Offer a frequent buyer card.
- Create a new brochure your business using high quality design templates.
- Call some of your repeat customers and ask if there is anything your business can help them with.
- Create a marketing plan for your business.
- Redesign your logo using a crowdsourcing site such as logotournament.com or 99designs.com.
- Advertise on bulletin boards on a local campus.
- Attend a Chamber of Commerce event.
- Sponsor a local sports team.
- Buy an billboard advertisement.
- Perform a marketing survey of your customers and potential clients.
- Post your products/services on online classified ad sites such as craigslist.org.
- Redesign your website.
- Create a company blog and post regularly.
- Add an email signature to your outgoing email.
- Add social sharing to your site or blog (such as Facebook Like to Tweet this).
- Build links to your site from credible sources.
- Create a Google Adwords campaign.
- Run a contest on Facebook.
- Create a LinkedIn company page.